Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Showered with Love

PhotobucketWhat a fun and busy weekend it has been, full of fun and friends and many amazing gifts for Mr. Titus. Nichole, being the amazing party planner that she is, asked if she could throw my baby shower probably about 5 minutes after I told her I was pregnant!  Of course, I said yes, and she wasted no time planning away, which was completely evident as you walked into the club house yesterday for my baby shower! I am pretty bummed because I didnt get a picture of
Photobucket the place all set up before people showed up, but it looked fantastic. Cole and Joey showed up at my place around 10am yesterday and started hauling in the goodies, I couldn't believe all the things she had stuffed into her little two door car. There was food and decorations and balloons and games!! All the fun things just kept coming and coming! Mom came early to help set up too, as did Lucy, and even with the five of us working away, it took about 2 hours to make sure everything was perfect, and it was! The clubhouse looked beautiful decorated in all sorts of fun lime green and teal things.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketThe guests started arriving and I was so happy to see that almost everyone was able to make it, it is so nice to be able to see close friends and family, especially when it's an all girl thing! No kiddos, no husbands, just us girls relaxing and having a good time. We played a few different games, for one everyone had to put a paper plate on top of their head and draw what they thought Titus was going to look like, some of the results were pretty dang funny! I was the judge and after careful consideration, I chose Dawn as the winner. I do have to say though, Adele was a close runner up, hers definitely made me laugh the hardest! After a few more games and snacks, I opened the wonderful gifts that everyone had brought. All the cute little clothes,
Photobucketand blankets, and toys, it was just so much fun! We also did a diaper raffle so I am pretty stocked up on diapers and wipes, for a little while at least. Things started winding down and Adele and Liz stuck around with the rest of the team to help take everything back to the apartment and clean up a bit. As we were pulling presents in, our roommate Jake was taking boxes out. His last day with us is today, and although we are very sad to see him go as he has been
Photobucketthe BEST roommate we have had, I am also very much looking forward to living alone again. We have had an assortment of roommates and houses 
over the past year and it will be SO nice just to have it be the two of us again, well for the next couple weeks anyway. Then it will be the three of us, which will be just as nice, if not better!
PhotobucketAfter getting everything cleaned up Adele and I went on an adventure to Babies'R'Us. When she told me she had never been there before, I practically kidnapped her and drove straight there. I was glad she was there too because I didn't realized how big the mattress I was buying was, and I definitely appreciated the second pair of hands to help me out! After picking up a few things at Babies'R'Us, we headed back to my very packed full apartment. On Tuesday we will be moving things all around so for now all the gifts are in little organized stacks in the family room, hopefully that makes it easier to put
Photobucketeverything away once we get the rooms put together, but for the next couple days our family room is pretty much out of commission. It was
Photobucketa wonderful and very busy day and I am so thankful to have such a talented sister who put it all together for me. Everyone really seemed to be enjoying themselves and I feel so blessed to know that there are so many people that are already in love with Mr. Titus. I can't wait to wash all the little clothes we got and to hang up all the fun decorations and to just get set up and 'ready.' Thanks to everyone that made it such a special day. Happy blogging!


0 comments:

Post a Comment