Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Catching Up


So I've been trying to organize all my journals over the past couple weeks. I have about seven notebooks laying around the house with thoughts and quotes in them and I figured it was about time to transfer everything over to a thumb drive. I got to thinking it’s probably not the best idea to have all my deepest thoughts scattered around; I would really hate to lose any of these notebooks. It’s been very interesting re-reading through past thoughts and stories as I type them all up. The notebooks I’m working on start about six months before Eric and I got married and end just about a week ago. There are so many happy memories and also many sad ones, good times and bad, inspirational thoughts and ridiculous ones. If nothing else it’s been nice to take time to reflect on who I used to be and how much I have grown and changed over the past three years. I'm only about half way done with this little project of mine and it pretty much consumes what little free time I have, which is way I haven’t updated my blog in over a month, but at least here is an update and hopefully it won’t be so long until the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment