Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 11, 2012

There Is Always Room For Change

I would say that there are four people in this world that actually understand me. I can completely be myself around them and I know that they have never and will never judge me or the decisions I make. They know my quite side and my crazy side and they love me for both. These people understand me because I have aloud them into every single aspect of my life. They know my darkest secrets and have seen every scar when it was a fresh and vonerable wound. They have held me at my lowest points and have encouraged me to reach my highest goals. They know me. They love me. And all four of them are still around. For those of you that think I’ve jumped off the deep end or that I’m making troubling decisions please stop wasting your time worrying about me. I mean that in the senserist way possible and am not trying to be rude, but all this negative energy is just a waste. It’s just drama. If I had truly lost it you had better believe the above mentioned would have said something to me by now. I’m morphing back into someone that has been lost under a ruse for the past three years. She’s been dying to see sunlight again and has patiently waited for the perfect moment to reappear. But she’s rusty and she’s been silenced for so long that she’s not exactly sure who she is or what she wants anymore…
There will be growing pains, there always are. There will be more low points and, yes, more mistakes but the result is so worth it. Joy. Happiness. Love. A strong woman with a beautiful son and a best friend that was meant to be just that.


1 comments:

Juli said...

I wish I could stop worrying. But it's not that easy. There are people who love you, and you walked away from them without even saying goodbye. It breaks my heart. So live your life, but people, especially my family will always worry. One day you'll understand why.

Post a Comment