Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Backspace Sunday

It's one of those writing moments; I'm sitting at my laptop trying to think of something intelligent and deep to share with the world and all I've been able to come up with so far are a couple cliche lines about how sometimes only time can heal and how we are all flawed. Real deep, I know. I type out a couple sentences but none of it is really what I want to say so I hold down that backspace button until I'm left with an empty canvas again.
I guess all I really want to say is, I'm happy. My sweet boy is playing with his reflection in the mirror, my house is clean, and my new Pandora play list is totally bad ass. In the midst of all the chaos Titus and I have created this little sanctuary for ourselves where there is peace and comfort and hope. Titus hasn't stopped smiling all week and its completely addicting and contagious! Hes been sleeping well and has not stopped moving even for a minute. It's as if with every scoot, every coo, every smile, every touch he's saying, 'It's ok mom, we're strong, I'm strong, and we'll be ok.' I am so blessed to be this little boy's mommy. I've said it before but until recently I never realized what a precious gift Heavenly Father was trusting me with. He's my sweet boy and I'm absolutely thrilled to see all that he will accomplish and who he will become. 

1 comments:

Juli said...

He's an amazing little boy! We all adore him!!

Post a Comment