Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Countdown Begins

Well, technically the countdown began on Friday and oh boy, have things taken off since then. Friday and Saturday were both filled with phone calls and getting things squared away, on Sunday I took a fun little trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to pick up some essentials for the kitchen, and today I started packing some boxes! Tomorrow is my long day at work, Wednesday more packing, and Thursday will be spa day for me and the girls from North office. A massage and nice dinner out is exactly what I need before my crazy exciting weekend because on Friday I get the key to my new place and I have every intention of being moved in and ready to go before the weekend is over! My own kitchen, my own room, my washer and dryer! I really couldn't be more excited. I've never had a place that was all my own and I cannot wait to see what that feels like. Only three days to go!!

1 comments:

Becca said...

We need pictures of your new place! Hope you and your little man are doing well.

Post a Comment