Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Madness, Minus the Madness

PhotobucketWow, the weeks are really flying by lately! It seems like there is so much going on and so little all at the same time. I started working about 6 more hours a week which doesn't seem like much but it is definitely making the weeks go by faster. It's been nice though, Dawn watches Titus for us on Monday's now. I love that her and Titus get to spend some one on one time together and I'm not going to lie, I like getting to see her every week too. It is nice getting to work more but it's hard being away from Titus, just one of those things that takes some time to get used to I suppose. Titus was blessed two Sunday's ago. It was a busy, crazy, fun weekend.
PhotobucketMy dad and Wilson family came in from Utah and we were able to spend a lot of time with them over the weekend. It was so much fun getting to see my dad hold Titus, his first grand kid. And Titus of course was very interested in all the new people at the house. The blessing was perfect. Eric's grandparents also came in from Utah, my parents were both there, Nichole and Joey, along with many many Bassetts, and even some friends
PhotobucketPhotobucketwere able to come! Eric's prayer was beautiful and I was fortunate enough to get it all written down so we can read it again and again and give it to Titus when he is older. After a 'packed full of family' Sunday, we were very exhausted here at the Bassett house but we also felt extremely blessed to know that Eric and I and Titus are loved by so many. As far as the little man is concerned; Titus is up to about 8 pounds, 5 ounces. I can't believe he was half his size now when he was born. Looking back at pictures and videos from those first few days still brings tears to my eyes. What a strong little man we have. As far as sleeping goes, it really depends on the night. There really isn't any consistency yet but we're working on it. I'm also having to get used to sleeping in my bed again. It's just been easier so far to sleep on the couch with Titus so Eric can get a good night's sleep since he works such long hours. But I have decided that it's probably a bad habit for both mommy and baby so instead of sleeping together and falling asleep to the TV every night, we (try to) make Titus sleep in his crib and I am trying to figure out how to share a bed with a full sized person again. Most nights Titus ends up in his Boppy in between us, but hey, baby steps! I have also taken up a new little hobby that I'm sure could become annoying if I'm not careful, but I am loving putting together videos and pictures to make mini movies. Right now I am actually
Photobucketwaiting for our cruise video to finish uploading so I can post it on YouTube. And yes, I said cruise video! I know it's been over a year, but hey, better late than never right?! Nichole and I also went to the Kelly Clarkson concert which was awesome!! She is so amazing; a truly talented vocalist and performer. Matt Nathanson was also there, and let me just say, he is hilarious!! Also a great vocalist. Seriously, there was not a flaw all night from either of them. It was a very fun girl's night out, and very much needed.
Well, I think that's pretty much it. The Bassett's March adventures in a nutshell!
                            Happy Blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment