Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Carnival Conquest 2011

One year and three months later and this video is finally finished! I started working on it about a month and a half ago, and even though I hit a lot of unexpected rough patches I learned a lot about putting together movies like this. Eric was of course a huge help and I'm just so excited to finally have this done and be able to keep these memories alive forever!! 




 


Click on 'YouTube' at the bottom of the picture so you can actually go to YouTube and watch on a much bigger screen!

1 comments:

Juli said...

Well...I guess Eric and I must be related considering when he put on the Rastafarian hat with dreads Beth said "It's mommy!!" I loved seeing all your memories!

Post a Comment