Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flying South for the Winter

I can now officially announce that I was offered a promotion a couple weeks ago at work and I gladly accepted it! My boss was working out some of the final details and it was kept pretty quiet but the last few things to attend to have been settled and I will be starting at our sister office in South Nampa in just a few short weeks. This will mean a great little pay bump and switching from part to full time. The learning curve will be a little intense and I will miss my dear friends at North office like crazy but I am ready and excited for this new opportunity and can't wait to see what's in store for me at South!

3 comments:

Jake, Jana, Jack and Jess said...

Jake swears by the fortunes at Panda Express! Congrats on the promotion!!

Unknown said...

A well earned promotion!! I will REALLY miss seeing her everyday tho:(

Bassett Mommy said...

I love Panda fortunes :) And thanks Aunt Deb, I'll miss you too! Bitter sweet.

Post a Comment