Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know


Photobucket
Have you ever had a song come on as your driving that reminded you of an old friend? At first you're like, awe, so-and-so, I remember them. But by the end of the song your heart is racing, you're singing at the top of your lungs, and you're gripping onto the steering wheel so tight your knuckles are turning white. And you're so surprised at 
Photobucket
how incredibly pissed off you still are that all you can do is start the song over and sing it again, allowing all the memories to run through your head as you wonder why in the world that person isn't a part of your day to day life anymore...guess that I don't need that though, now you're just somebody that I used to know..


1 comments:

Juli said...

I have this thought a lot actually....and then I remember that my life has been pretty good without that person, so why mess with it now? Friends come and go from our life and that's the normal transition we go through. Such is life right?

Post a Comment