Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My 'Little' Brother


PhotobucketYesterday I was able to attend a long boarding competition that my brother and a couple of his friends were in. Out of almost 50 people, over half of which were college aged kids, Garrett came in 8th place! I was so proud of him and so excited that I was there and got to be a part of it. After I got home I looked at my phone to find a text from him basically saying thanks for coming and I love you. I don't really know what it was about that text, or maybe it was something I saw that night, but Garrett is really growing up. He has somehow turned into a young gentleman over the past year; I'm not exactly sure where or when it happened but it certainly did. He opens doors for Nichole, mom, and me, he loves spending time with and taking care of Titus, he is incredibly helpful and he is becoming more and more mature every day. I can't believe 15 years has gone by since that day at Raedeans's in that corner booth; mom and dad telling Cole and me that we were going to get a little brother soon..
Photobucket

I'm so blessed to be a part of your life, Garrett! I love you and I'm so proud of everything you do; you are becoming an incredible young man and I can't wait to see all that you will accomplish.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Its both amazing and frightening to see your "little" brother grow up. Sisters have a big impression on their brothers!

Unknown said...

What more can anyone say....u said it all!!!

Post a Comment