Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 30, 2012

Our Last July Saturday Night

Photobucket
If you were looking for me this weekend, nine times out of ten you would have found me at the pool! It was a beautiful weekend and I took full advantage of that sunshine. Titus had a great time splashing around in the pool and hanging out in his stroller, sucking on his frozen teething toys while mommy got her tan on. Saturday
Photobucketwas reserved just for us ladies though; Courtney, Adele and I laid out for a little over an hour, chatting and listening to country music as we bronzed up (and burned a little too!)

After wrapping up at the pool, Uncle Bug came over to babysit so Eric could go see the new Batman while I went out to Caldwell for the Jo Dee Messina concert. I was pretty impressed with the Canyon County fair; it was bigger and much busier than I expected and
PhotobucketJo Dee was excellent, of course. I even ran into some high school buddies at the concert; it was fun catching up and talking about the 'good old days' in Hindy's class. After the concert we walked around the fair and played some games. I got a free rose from the nicest little carnie; I was pretty excited about it if you couldn't tell. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketLevi and Chelsea waited in line for FOREVER to go on a ride and then everyone headed back to Adele and Ben's for the night. I don't know if I'm getting old or if it was all the time in the sun, but I was beat so I headed back to Boise. I got home to find Bug watching Billy Madison which I've never seen or even heard of. Garrett was shocked and offered to start it over but unfortunately the humor was wasted on me as I was very sleepy and kept having to ask questions about the plot, or lack thereof. It was nice hanging out with him for a while though and just laughing together. It was definitely the perfect way to end our last July Saturday night, at least until next year. #springsteen

0 comments:

Post a Comment